To provide the highest quality to our clients, we partner with competent translators and editors.
Our language partners undergo translation and writing tests, as well as interviews to prove their credentials.
Why work with Lexcode?
The benefits our vendors have been experiencing from day 1.
Focus your energy on work. Never follow-up for payment again. All project data are stored in the system, including working fees that are paid in a timely manner.Go to the guide for payment procedure
The translators' working status is shared with the vendor managers. This ensures that you only work on projects within your capacity.
We provide useful and diverse translation information through online and offline meetings including 'Translator Night' as well as CAT Tool training and monthly magazines.Go to the newsletter
Vendors are selected based on the following requirements and procedures:
Translation, editing, and writing tests, as well as written and face-to-face interviews, are conducted to verify the applicant's competence and identity.
Who can apply?
• Master's degree in the Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation
• Those with a master's degree or higher or 5 years or more of experience in a field related to the subject of translation
• Those who have spent elementary, middle, and university school age in the language-speaking country
• Those with more than 5 years of experience in translating the relevant language
What's the process?
1. Initial assessment of credentials
2. Translation or editing test (if you pass the initial assessment)
3. Written interview
4. Face-to-face interview (for applicants abroad)
5. Submission of academic background certificate and other supporting documents
6. Contract signing
Got any questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com